Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's funny I look at myself in that picture with my Lucky shirt on and I think, "I AM LUCKY" I am thankful everyday for my family and the life I have with Scott.
It makes me sad my mom is not here phyically to share in things with me, but I know she is here the only way she can be, in my heart.

I started this blog over 6 months ago as a sisters blog, I thought this would be a way for us to write things and have fun with it, but with what each one has either been going through or busy with, it's kept them from writing, so I sit here today thinking... day dreaming mostly, (that's the Pisces in me)I figured I would just write on this blog for myself, and if they can join in... then they will, if not, it will be good for me.

So as my header states, Me for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment