Sunday, November 21, 2010

While I was out shopping today with Scott for our Thanksgiving dinner, I could not help wondering as I looked and watched the other shoppers, "what are your lives like"?
A lot of people just go through life not looking around you, and just hoping you will get out their way...

Recently a girl started at work, not sure if she will be a permanant fixture there, but I know the short time that she has been there, has once again made me stop and really see. They lost everything due to some misfortunes that have happened in her life, they literally lived in their car, and in someone's garage!! Even if you appreciate all the wonderful things in your life, it makes you take a harder look at the people who come into your lives, because as we know, they are here for a reason.

So I hope you too will look around you and really see people for who they are and what they have to offer. I know I sure will.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment